Guys let’s talk on Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz.This quiz is Sushashan Par Desh Ka Sabse Bada Quiz. Select Your State & Play Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the country’s largest quiz competition, Sabka Bikash Mahaquiz,
with the aim of creating awareness among the citizens about various developmental and welfare projects of the government.
The second quiz of Sabka Bikash Mahaquiz series is being presented on the theme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY).
The government of India launched the Sabka Bikash Mahaquiz series as part of a campaign to create awareness among the Indians.
The purpose of this quiz is to inform the participants about the various schemes & how to get Their Benefits.
MyGov invites all citizens to participate in this Quiz and test their knowledge of the new India.
All citizens of India can play in any state version of their choice.
Quiz questions will now relate to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme and its particular state.
The quiz will be available in 12 languages including English, Hindi, and regional languages.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, this mission has two different projects –
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen (PMAY-G) for rural areas & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) for urban areas.
Terms & condition of Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz | My Govt Quiz
- Any Indian can takes part in this Quiz.
- This quiz will start on 13 May 2022 and will be active till 27 May 2022, 11:30 pm (IST).
- In this Quiz Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz, you have to answer 5 questions in 100 seconds.
- The quiz will be available in 12 languages - English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- This Quiz is a state specific quiz available in multiple languages. One person can take part in multiple quizzes.
- The top 1,000 top-scoring participants in each quiz will be selected as the winner and selected winners will get 2000 Rs.
- Winners will be selected based on the maximum number of correct answers.
- If the maximum number of participants is more than 1,000, the remaining winners will be selected based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- The participants can skip a hard question and answer this hard question within a limited time.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- You must provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. After the declaration of the winners, they will have to share their bank details
- to get prize money.