Guys today we explain to you how to get a certificate on NATIONAL QUIZ ON INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE | My Govt. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, (IBC) provides a market mechanism for insolvency and reorganization resolution of corporate persons, individuals, and partnership firms. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) is a key pillar of the ecosystem responsible. To promote awareness and understanding of the IBC, the IBBI has launched this online Quiz.
NATIONAL QUIZ ON INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE is open till 31 July. So All 18 + aged can take part in this quiz. For the top, 10% of the participants will get a Certificate of merit. but Others will get the certificate of participation. In addition, This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 600 seconds The Quiz is available both in English and Hindi. Here gift schemes also available. So anybody can win.
Some Sample Question answer Will help you so lets started–
- regulates Insolvency Professionals- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- This is not a process associated with the insolvency of individuals- Fast Track Resolution Process
- Recovery of loans by creditors– not an objective of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 has adopted a creditor-in-control model for corporate insolvency resolution.
- National e-Governance Services Limited– is an Information Utility
For more qustions sample and answer and term & condition – click here